To start working through Contentmart as a Writer you need to:
- Register with us.
- Pass an English Language Test.
- Complete your detailed Profile. Don't forget to specify your specialization and upload examples of your work.
When done, you will get access to bid on the Open Orders.
Please note: Contentmart is not a place where you can sell content that you already have in store! Using our platform, you can bid on Open Orders posted by Customers. Develop and deliver content as required and earn your bucks.
How to Bid?
Login to your Contentmart account.
Go to ‘All Orders’ in the left menu on your dashboard.
On this page, you will see the list of Open Orders with details and descriptions.
Click on the blue button “Bid on order”.
You can now see the project details and the space to jot down your message.
Write your note of interest; explain why you should be picked as the winner. The note should have details about your experience and expertise.
If you think that price suggested by the Customer is not fair enough, you can suggest your price per order or per word.
If the given timeframe seems tight, you may suggest a comfortable deadline for completing the order.
When you are done, click on the “Leave an offer” button. Your Bid will be added to Order. Customer will receive a notification about this instantly.
You are done! Now your Bid is placed!
Now the Customer will decide to accept or decline your bid.
If the client picks you as the winner of the order, you will receive an email notification.
Click on ‘Start Working’ to accept the order awarded to you.
6 Important Dos and Don'ts For Writers:
- Never delay. Always deliver on time.
- Never exchange contacts with Customer. This is prohibited by our rules.
- Never Bid on Orders that you will not (or, cannot) complete within the given or promised deadline. Work only on Orders that you can manage like an expert.
- Make your Profile attractive. Fill in all the fields, add the description about yourself, upload your picture with a smile, it will increase the Customers’ trust on you as a Writer and will increase your chances to win Orders.
- Make the Customers happy. Deliver a little bit more than expected. If the Customer is satisfied, you will receive good Rating on Contentmart, which will give you more opportunities to earn more money.
- Never copy, or plagiarize, or cheat in any form. Never! Anybody who will cheat will be blocked and will lose the opportunity to work on Platform anymore.
Get Started! Good luck!