On August 22nd 2018, Contentmart will retire.
It has been an interesting journey, but nothing is permanent.
We regret that it came to this, but all our efforts to avoid it failed. Contentmart simply cannot remain in its current form. Hence, three years later, we are closing down the service and putting this era behind us as new challenges await.
We are proud of the ease we brought by uniting content buyers with the content writers, but even more so, we are grateful for each one of you who helped us grow.
This doesn’t mean that the idea behind Contentmart is gone forever. We allow the writers and clients to exchange contact if they wish to continue trading offline.
On a technical note, this month, we will be settling down all the open accounts and tickets by 22nd August 2018. Also, all the client and writer information will be permanently deleted from the servers effective after closing project.
Here’s what you need to know:
- You will not be able to create any order
- You will not be able to refill your wallet/deposit funds
- Place a refund request using “Balance” menu before 22nd Aug, 2018.
- You will not be able to place any bid/proposal
- Payment will be released every Thursday for all the withdrawal requests received (Our standard scheme remains unchanged for processing payments)
- You can now request for withdrawal even if the amount is lesser than 3000 INR or $50. Place a withdrawal request using “Balance” menu before 22nd Aug, 2018.
We request you to co-operate with us for smooth closure.